HOW TO BECOME A GOOD SINGER AND FAMOUS SINGER


HOW TO BECOME A GOOD AND FAMOUS SINGER
 

How To Improve Your Singing Voice.


Want to learn how to improve your singing voice? First you have to know what you sound like when you sing. What you hear in your head is not how you really sound to others. You hear your own voice from the inside of your head, but others hear the sound waves leave your mouth and enter their ear drums.
If you really want to know what you sound like, you'll have to listen to yourself outside of your head, then you can begin learning how to improve your singing voice. The best way to do this is of course to record yourself.
The first time you hear yourself sing from a recording, you will probably deny that that is what your voice sounds like. Your voice will be different than what you thought it was from hearing it within your head. However, you have to accept that fact in order for you to be able to improve your singing voice.
When you sing, make sure your vocal cords are relaxed and not tensed especially when you sing in front of an audience. A tense vocal cord will "choke" your voicebox because when you're not relaxed, it takes more work for your lungs to breathe freely and your vocal cords get affected.

Vocal Warm Up Exercises to Do Before a Singing Session.


Vocal Warm Up Exercises are an important part of singing. They're useful for getting your voice ready for a singing session and helping you to relax right before you sing in front of an audience. Vocal Warm Up Exercises also help decrease the chances of you injuring your voice box when you have to sing those difficult notes.

How to Sing Better - My Secret.

 


Even though I'm teaching you how to sing better with my online lessons, you have to know that I wasn't always as good as I am now. It took a long way to get where I am, but it doesn't have to take you this long. That's because I already went through the hard part and learned my lessons so that you can get "there" faster.
A little about myself. I have always loved to sing, but for years I was afraid to sing out loud because I wasn't confident. I know what I sounded like because I've recorded myself once and I sounded horrible. Hearing yourself sing through a recording sounds totally different! Try it.
What I've tried. From then on, I've been trying to learn how to sing better and I literally spent years trying many things. I read free lessons online and although they were helpful, they may not always be accurate. Those articles could have been written by anybody, hobbyists, amateurs. Who knows?

How To Become A Famous Singer


If you're thinking about taking your singing hobby to the next step and want to know how to become a famous singer, you need to make sure you learn everything there is to know about singing. It's good that you have the desire, but do you have the patience and determination. If you do, then continue reading.
First, you have to be ready to receive lots of criticisms and be able to take those criticisms as stepping stones. Learn from them and don't get discouraged by them. Don't take them personally but use them to help you become a better singer. You're not professional yet so don't expect everyone to love you. You may be turned down many times and you'll feel like giving up, but lots of famous singers struggled to get where they are now.
Secondly, you have to develop you own voice and style. Sure you might sound like your favorite artist, but this is not how to become a famous singer. Singing like how someone else sings might impress your friends and sound good on karaoke, but it's not going to get the attention of the music industry. You need your own style that makes you unique.
When fans hear you on the radio, they should know that you are the singer. If you try to become famous by singing like Mariah Carey, why would people listen to you when the original Mariah Carey sings better? To others, you're just a wannabe. Now, if your singing is unique, then you have a chance.

ALSO GOD LOVES YOU: JOHN 3:16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAANA YA DIVAI

NAMNA YAKUTENGENEZA SABUNI AINA ZOTE

UFUGAJI WA KUKU KWA UTAALAMU